GPS Position History
OneClickMonitor allows you to locate a mobile phone using its GPS location data. GPS positioning should be able to narrow down a phone’s location to within 15 to 30 feet of its real location.
- Retrieve the GPS position of the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access the date the phone was at the location, as well as the specific longitude, latitude, and location address
- View the GPS location on Google Maps
- Set interval times anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour to check the phone’s location more frequently
- Retrieve positioning information via the mobile carrier network if GPS is disabled