One Click Monitor may only be used for legitimate and lawful purposes by authorized users and installing or using One Click Monitor for any other purpose; may violate local, state, and/or federal law.
One Click Monitor Software
This Refund Policy applies to your purchase of a One Click Monitor Subscription. Subject to applicable law, the terms and conditions contained in this Refund Policy, and any other applicable terms and conditions & disclaimers contained in the Terms of Service, you may be eligible to receive a full refund of the price you paid for your Subscription, ONLY if you submit a refund request within fourteen (14) days of your Purchase in accordance with the requirements set forth herein.
One Click Monitor does not issue refunds under certain circumstances. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to, all the following:
NO REFUNDS SHALL BE ISSUED:
- If your refund request is received AFTER the fourteen (14) day of your subscription purchase.
- If you lose or forget your username and password, which leads to the loss of data, loss of access to the Subscription dashboard or any other Services, or any other inconveniences.
- If your use of the Services is interrupted as a result of an upgrade to the target device where you or the end user of such device refuses to reinstall or re-link the applicable Services in the event of the performed upgrade.
- If the device you wish to monitor is not compatible with the Services or otherwise fails to comply with One Click Monitor’s then-current compatibility policy. It is your responsibility to check our compatibility policy prior to Purchasing any Services on oneclickmonitor.com to determine whether the Services can be used on the device you wish to monitor.
- If the Services become unavailable for your target device, due to the absence or failure of internet access or any third-party service or third-party provider, the performance of a factory reset, or installation of an update to the operating system.
One Click Monitor does not issue refunds where the reason for requesting a refund is beyond our reasonable control. Such reasons include, but are not limited to, all the following:
NO REFUNDS SHALL BE ISSUED:
- If you use the One Click Monitor product or service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose or intent.
- If you provide incorrect or incomplete information, such as your billing, shipping, or contact information, when placing a purchase order.
- If the phone is hard bricked (i.e., an incorrect or improper usage was rendered in order to attempt to fix the device on your own or without the authorization of One Click Monitor). If you are not sure of how to support your Software, please check with us first.
- If our Software is uninstalled from the device due to a factory reset being performed on such device. In such case, we can assist you with remotely re-installing our Software. Please note that you will need to have the applicable device in your possession for 20-30 minutes with access to a windows PC and USB cable for the remote support session.
- If the carrier that provides service to the target device on which Pre-Installed Software has been installed changes, which could result in the One Click Monitor Software not functioning properly, including, but not limited to, due to a loss of internet connectivity and/or data service.
- If you do not follow the installation guidelines or if you do not accept technical assistance and/or refuse to follow the directions provided by the One Click Monitor customer support team.
- If you are unable to retrieve data that is saved on a target device before the One Click Monitor Software was installed on it.
- If the target device is running an unsupported operating system. A number of specific operating systems are not supported by One Click Monitor. Unsupported operating systems include:
- Windows Phone,
- BlackBerry 10,
- Symbian Belle, and
- Windows Mobile,
- among others…
- Please check our compatibility policy for specific information regarding One Click Monitor mobile operating system compatibility.
- If you try to use the One Click Monitor Software on more than one target device after purchasing a single device subscription plan.
- If you change your mind about purchasing any Services after the fact, make the Purchase by mistake, or no longer wish to use the Services.
- If your target phone is not in compliance with the One Click Monitor compatibility requirements.
- If the Software is unlinked or damaged due to actions or omissions because of antivirus software or other security services used in connection with the target device.
NOTE: The One Click Monitor service does NOT require jailbreaking an iPhone or rooting an Android device. If you are unsure whether your Subscription is functioning properly, please contact us immediately for support. If you properly submit a refund request to us, we will process it immediately, but please allow five (3) – ten (10) business days for any refund to be reflected in your account.
Send refund requests to [email protected] with all necessary information about your Purchase order.